a misunderstanding

i drew a picture of a flower once
Papes
nice poster
nice poster

a misunderstanding

Post by Papes » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:23 am

featuring interabang versions of nikolai and sigurd!
Morbid curiosity was what caused him to borrow the book. He never had a chance to actually start reading it until now.... because the title was rather unfortunate, and he didn't want anyone catching him with it in his hand.

He would soon learn that he was right to be cautious: fucking. Oh god there was so much of it.

"O-oh my..... I really hope the entire book isn't like this.........."

Sigurd spotted Nik in the distance and very quietly walked over to him.

"What are you reading this time, Nik?"

Nik, having nearly dropped the fuckin book, quickly closed it. "I would love it if you never snuck up on me like that again, Sig."

"Well I just wanted to see how you were doing," Sigurd looked down at the cover: I'm 99% sure I boned God. He quirked a brow at this.

"......I never thought you were That type of person."

"N-no, it's not what you think"

"Uh huh, sure. Well I'll leave you alone now."

As Sigurd kept on walking down the hallway, Nik shouted at him, "SIGURD YOU BETTER NOT-"

Ah, people were starting to show up again. Not even realizing how red in the face he was, Nik immediately began walking down the opposite direction. Not even two seconds in, he bumped into someone. He actually ended up dropping the book this time.

"Apologies, that was my fault."

"It's fine," the guy he bumped into had picked up the book, "Uh, you dropped this by the way," he briefly looked down and saw the title of the book.

"Thanks." As Nik took the book back, he caught him glancing at the title. And then they briefly engaged in an awkward staring contest. Black hair, dark green eyes, and the guy was the same age as him.

"..."

"..."

Nik's face flushed out of pure embarrassment again, and he straight up bolted off before the guy asked if he was okay.

this was the most awkward day nik had in a long time to be honest.