Room Escape Games

talk about the games you love to hate
Pretzl
make the posts

Room Escape Games

Post by Pretzl » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Okay so for reasons I'm honestly not entirely sure of I ended up on a room escape kick again recently so I decided to make this topic to share some of the really good ones I've played over the years on the off chance that anyone is actually interested. I have no idea if I'll actually keep this updated, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To start off I definitely have to recommend Neutral/Mya's room escapes, especially VISION and ELEMENTS which are probably two of my favourites of all time. They're definitely more on the longer side for a room escape, particularly ELEMENTS, but you can save and return at any time (though personally I'd recommend playing them in one sitting if you can). For ELEMENTS I would also highly recommend you keep notes, trust me.

Next, I would also recommend The Room/Loom games, particularly Room Marine and Loom Dawn. Most of these games also feature an alternate/extended ending which can often be fun to tease out.

I'm sure there's a number of other good ones I've played in the past that I'm totally forgetting but I'll (probably) post more here as I remember. And of course if anyone knows any good ones feel free to post them here too.