hello it's Twytch/Ocelot

Introduce yourself, or if you've been gone for a while, say hi again
Twytch
make the posts

hello it's Twytch/Ocelot

Post by Twytch » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:52 pm

I'll start by saying holy shit, I never expected there to be another forum after Bitlands. But I'm glad that we all haven't completely drifted apart in the decade it's been since Digibutter. Seeing this little fucker :franis: still around makes me really happy as well.

I'm Twytch/Ocelot, although I haven't gone by either of those usernames for a million years. I've mainly been on Tumblr ever since we all split. I started college in 2012 for nursing and finally graduated last August. I became a registered nurse for real in June and I'm in an emergency room nursing residency right now! It took me way longer than I expected (and I was hospitalized and diagnosed with bipolar disorder halfway through it) but I'm going to get to work for real at the beginning of next year and I couldn't be more excited.

I also just finished building a new PC so I'm catching up on a lot of games I've missed. I want to get back into Guild Wars 2 and try Monster Hunter World for sure but I'm open to trying anything else as well!

Anyway, I'm really happy to see you all again. I ended up here because I recognized Exuro in the Discord of a Guild Wars 2 guild I used to be. I might not have ever found you all again if he'd changed his name or avatar once in the past 10 years. /shot (just kidding man, I'm so glad I ran into you again!)

Anyway, here's some of my accounts. The Tumblr I''ve been on is silverskulltula, my Discord is murdershroom#9039, my Steam is murder_shroom, and my GW2 handle is Twytch . 4736.