guild wars 2, or how i learned to stop worrying and love the lettuce

talk about the games you love to hate
memeduchess
nice poster
nice poster

guild wars 2, or how i learned to stop worrying and love the lettuce

Post by memeduchess » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:17 pm

guild wars 2 is a game where you try to outrun a centaur, invoke ogden's hammer to admire your savings, and try to stack as many cosmetic particle effects on your character as possible to prove that you are the hottest shit around. please remember to thank our one true goddess kormir for her blessing upon this world.

currently the core game uses a free-to-play model with standalone, buy-to-play expansions, supported by an exploitative premium currency that's technically purchasable with excessive amounts of ingame gold, but we all know you're going to drop $10 on gems to get those glowing hands from guild wars 1 anyway. well at least i did. the game caps off at level 80 and stays there, even when expansions are released, so the game is soooorta horizontal progression based w/ a more cosmetic and farming focused endgame than most western mmos. the big advantage is that nearly everything, including the highest end gear in the game, is account bound, so the progress you make on one character is carried over to your new ones and you can freely move account bound items and equipment between your characters. neat!

so uh yeah. lettuce discussion thread. if you play post yr account name and if you don't go sign up and learn what it means to truly suffer. if enough people start playing maybe we can all transfer to the same server and do the big "open world" pvp mode except for exuro who's on the top wvw server in the north american region that literally never opens for transfers

im AHipsterGoblin.1637 btw

Zetta
nice poster
nice poster

Re: guild wars 2, or how i learned to stop worrying and love the lettuce

Post by Zetta » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:27 am

best thread of 2017 confirmed

Tsuki
nice poster
nice poster

Re: guild wars 2, or how i learned to stop worrying and love the lettuce

Post by Tsuki » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:41 am